Frequently Asked Questions
- FastForward bypasses templates which are used on thousands of domains and it would be impossible for us to keep a complete list of domains which are bypassed.
- You would have to get a new FastForward version and accept its new permissions for each new bypass.
- Custom Bypasses would be pretty pointless if you could only create them for sites which are already bypassed.
- Furthermore, it's open-source so everyone can independently review its source code.
- Also known in the options as "Give and take the destinations of unbypassable shorteners.", this feature exists to bypass a respectable amount of link shorteners using CAPTCHAs and other forms of backend validation to make sure you've actually waited before you can proceed to the target link, to share this target with other FastForward users, who come across the same link in the future, so they can proceed to the target immediately.
- There's a list of example links where you can see FastForward in action over here.
- We're always happy to add new bypasses to FastForward, so if you happen to encounter a website that isn't bypassed yet, please open an issue on GitHub, and we'll try our best to bypass it!